Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Zucchini Spaghetti



Shhh... there's zucchini it in!  :)  




I decided to hide some zucchini in my girls' spaghetti and it worked!  They didn't even notice and ate everything in the bowl!  A success in my book.  I have a very picky 3-year-old (my guess is too much time eating like I used to) and I do my best to get her to eat veggies.  The best way I know how is to hide them in food she likes.  I really enjoyed the zucchini "noodles" - my new favorite way to eat spaghetti!




Zucchini "Noodles"
2 zucchini - washed and shredded
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 T. grass-fed butter
oil to coat pan


Warm oil in skillet over medium heat.  Add zucchini, garlic, butter.  Cover and cook 1 minute.  Remove lid and continue to cook another minute.  Serve with spaghetti sauce of choice and ground meat!  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment