Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fudge Babies


My birthday treat!

My birthday is this week and I toyed around with the idea of making a cake, but knew I would regret it.  I have been feeling really good and didn't want to mess up my body with some sort of processed cake.  So, instead I tried these little fudge babies (The Label Says Paleo) and they hit the spot!  Actually, they were quite addicting!  They are sooooo good!  I will warn anyone who makes these - make them, try a couple, then have someone take them away and lock them up.   You will want to eat many more of these that you should!  :)  

Fudge Babies
1 c. walnuts
1 1/3 c pitted dates
4 T. cocoa powder
1 t. vanilla extract

Put all ingredients into a food processor.  Process.  Form into little balls and refrigerate.  Enjoy!

2 comments: