Saturday, January 22, 2011

Herbed Pork Tenderloin

Another quick, easy recipe.  I was had this recipe all planned out to make one evening, but had totally forgotten to get some fresh ingredients I needed.  I used dried herbs I had in my pantry instead and came out with an amazing pork tenderloin.  






Herbed Pork Tenderloin
1 boneless pork tenderloin
1/2 T. dried rosemary
1/2 T. Herbes de Provence
4 garlic cloves, minced
2 t. olive oil, divided
1 t. salt
1 t. pepper


In small bowl, combine rosemary, Herbes, garlic, 1 t. olive oil, salt and pepper.  Rub tenderloin with herb mixture.  In large pan, over medium-high heat, brown roast in a remaining olive oil.  Place tenderloin in greased baking dish.  Cover and bake at 350º for 1 1/2-2 hours.  Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment