Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teriyaki Steak and Pineapple

My mom just came to visit and I decided to test out a new recipe on her.  She ate it and enjoyed it - a success!  We all enjoyed it actually - even my little picky eaters.  I love it when good food tastes good.  :)  And I am so excited that it is getting warmer so we can get back outside with the grill!  




Teriyaki Steak and Pineapple
1 bottle gluten-free teriyaki sauce
1 pound flank steak
1 can sliced pineapple, drained (or fresh sliced pineapple rings)


Place steak in gallon, sealable bag.  Add whole bottle of sauce.  Make sure bag is sealed; place in refrigerator overnight or up to 24 hours to marinate.  Heat grill on medium heat.  Remove steak from marinade, discard marinade.  Grill steak to desired doneness.  While grilling steak, place pineapple slices on grill and cook on both sides until slightly browned and warm.  Serve the steak hot with grilled pineapple slices.  

No comments:

Post a Comment