Friday, February 25, 2011

Coffee Garlic Chicken



Roasting a chicken is one of my go-to meals every week.  They are super easy to prepare and makes enough leftovers for lunch the next day.  I came across this recipe in a 5 Ingredient Cookbook that I checked out from the library.  Not sure if this is known, but I LOVE coffee!!!  So, when I can flavor something with coffee I know it is going to be delicious.  This was so yummy!   

Coffee Garlic Chicken
1 whole chicken
1 T. grapeseed oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 t. dark roast ground coffee
salt/pepper
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.  Mix oil, garlic, coffee grounds.  Rub over chicken.  Bake at 350º for 1 hour 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I'm definitely going to make this one. I love cold chicken the next day and would just continue to have this for lunch and dinner (probably several since it's just me) until it was gone. MJ loves chicken, also, so I guess I could share it with him.

    ReplyDelete